SportsBet was the first licensed sports bookmaker in Australia. They are a private business, majority owned and operated by Chief Executive, Matthew Tripp, the son of Alan Tripp, Australia’s former largest bookmaker.Sportsbet is licensed in the Northern Territory by the Northern Territory Racing Commission (NTRC) and has operated in Australia for more than 14 years.
SportsBet accepts a wide selection of wagers on Australian Horse racing, Harness racing and Greyhounds as well as Australian and international sporting events.
Reasons To Bet With Sportsbet:
- City Best Plus - Best of 3 Totes for metropolitan meetings.
- Big Weekly Promotions - Plenty of money back/special offers on selected sports and races each week.
- Mobile Betting - Mobile website to check markets and place bets on the go.
- Million Dollar Tipping - Free tipping competitions on AFL & NRL with $1,000,000 up for grabs in prizes.
Free Bets & Bonus Offers at Sportsbet:
$250 Bonus - Sportsbet currently offers a $250 Free Bet on all new member accounts. To claim your free bet offer simply use the link above.
SportsBet customer support can be easily contacted by either of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1800 132 387
Our View on Sportsbet:
SportsBet offer a simple and easy to use website with an extensive selection of Racing and Sports betting markets to choose from. They are fully licensed here in Australia and have been taking bets for over 14 years so you can be confident that you are dealing with an established and professional company. Sportsbet are the leaders in weekly special offers and money back specials to punters so you are sure to get excellent value from your betting account. Easily the best all-rounder option available – Highly Recommended. Setting up is quick and easy. You can be betting in a matter of minutes.